2016 Formula 350 CBR Crossover
$130,000 in Factory Installed Options
Our 2016 Formula 350 CBR is a 38-foot, 50+ MPH Crossover Bowrider with less than 30 total hours and it shows better than a new boat. FULL FACTORY WARRANTIES THRU JUNE 15, 2021 and extremely well equipped with over $130,000 IN FACTORY INSTALLED OPTIONS. Dry-stored at marina, this 350 Crossover with a cabin that sleeps 2 adults is an absolute beauty to drive and to look at. It has everything from joystick Axius-controlled twin-380 hp SeaCore Mercruiser 8.2 FRESHWATER COOLED engines to a sport hardtop, generator, extended platform, shureshade canvas and reversible cycle heat AC. An absolute beauty. We own it. Come see it at our store Today!
The boat is loaded with virtually every factory installed option available and comes with full factory warranties
One of the world’s largest bowriders – designated a crossover by Formula this 350 CBR is just phenomenal! Topside there’s a bow lounge boasting seating for eight. Within the starboard-side console resides a cabin with berth, galley and enclosed head. The 350 CBR has a raised helm and the bow walk-through is offset to port. Both design features provide the space for the cabin beneath the helm; the former increases cabin headroom (and raises the captain’s sight line, ensuring crew seated forward don’t block the view) and the latter provides more width belowdecks.
The cabin is entered from the helm. The double-size aft berth provides sitting headroom and the galley features a Corian counter, sink and microwave. There’s a HD TV, visible from both the settee that’s opposite the galley and the berth. The head is located on the starboard side and truncated — its sole raised above the cabin sole to allow for drainage and provide comfortable width. You take a step up into this head to find a nicely appointed, not-quite-standing headroom compartment.
Topside, the bow lounge is separated from the aft cockpit by a solid door, so you can block off the wind blast, if so desired. Seating for a crowd is comfortable and luxurious. In fact, filler cushions convert this entire space into one big “playpen.” There’s a table, and stowage beneath the lounges.
In the aft cockpit, Formula’s convertible lounge serves as an aft-facing seat, a forward-facing seat or a flat-out sun lounge, and can be arranged as a recliner. Another differentiator of Formula’s lounge versus other morphing lounges is that the stowage beneath it can be accessed from both the platform and the cockpit. The wet bar in the cockpit is large enough to be called a cockpit galley.
The aft lounge rises on rams, revealing the engines. Twin 380 hp MerCruiser Bravo Three SeaCore sterndrives are bolted to some seriously sturdy bearers and stringers; Formula is capitalizing on its racing heritage with respect to rigging. Also notable is how the batteries are secured in bolt-down boxes, diamond-plate step pads and a through-bolted hull-to-deck joint. You can tell a lot about a boat after just a few minutes in its engine space. The 350 CBR screams quality.
- T-380 hp Mercruiser ECT SeaCore V8 Engines
- Bravo III SeaCore Outdrives
- AXIUS Joystick Docking Controls with DTS and SmartCraft VesselView
- 5.0 KW/120V Kohler®low-CO emissions gas generator
- Extended Water Sport Swim Platform w/Four Drink Holders & Under Mount Stainless Swim Ladder
- SeaDek on both platforms
- 8,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioner w/digital climate control SeaCore Saltwater Protection System
- Raymarine HybridTouch E97 Color Chart Plotter
- Raymarine HD Color Radar
- SmartCraft VesselView
- Cockpit LED Blue lighting
- Vacuflush Head w/Holding Tank and Pumpout
- Flagship Graphics A Midnight Blue Hull Color
- Convertible Sun Lounger in Cockpit
- Black Dash Panels
- Dash Gelcoat Charcoal
- Cockpit Corian Countertop in Anthracite color
- Moon-dust cockpit carpet, woven
- Silver accent piping
- Cabin Seating – Peninsula Ultra leatherette
- Cabin Flooring Woodgrain and Cherrywood Cabinets
- Bourbon Cherry Doors
- Corian Top Black Lava
- International Stereo System
- JL Audio Lighted Speaers
- Electrical Windlass All Chain
- Remote Controlled Searchlight
- Fender Clips
- Underwater Lights
|Engine Brand||Mercruiser 8.2 ECT SeaCore|
|Drive type||Bravo III SeaCore|
|Engine power||380 HP|
|Engine Brand||Mercruiser 8.2 ECT SeaCore|
|Drive type||Bravo III SeaCore|
|Engine power||380 hours|
|LOA||37'11" w Platform|
|Deadrise||21° at Transom|
|Dry Weight||13,470 lbs|
|Cruising Speed||29 MPH|
|Maximum Speed||53 MPH|
|Fresh water tank||30 Gallons|
|Fuel tank||172 gallons|
|Holding tank||37 gallons|
• NMMA Yacht/CE Certification • Transferable 5-Year Formula Guard® Limited Protection Plan w/10-year Structural Warranty (USA only)• Ashland Maxguard™ LE gelcoat • Standard graphic in A, B or C w/Axalta™ Chroma Premier® basecoat & Imron® Elite clearcoat• Pressure-treated Perma Panel™ structural hull matrix w/foam-filled hull cavities • Chemically bonded & thru-bolted deck-to-hull joint • Heavy-duty PVC gunwale w/stainless insert • Concealed fiberglass anchor locker• Stainless hardware & 316L welded rails• Stainless Formula logo-cast cleats (10), fuel fill, polished engine vent trim, venting polished portlights w/screens (2) & oversized HarbourView® portlight w/screen• Continuous tinted, tempered curved-glass windshield w/stainless top frame, offset walk-thru & windshield wiper• Concealed air horn • 316L stainless transom grab rail & ski tow eye• Clarion® waterproof transom-mounted stereo control & two 6 1/2˝ speakers w/polished stainless grilles • Integrated swim platform w/concealed stainless swim ladder & pull up cleats • Transom shower w/hot & cold controls • 120V shorepower w/fail-safe galvanic isolator & 30-amp cord• Polished stainless shorepower inlet & chrome-finished city water inlet
• Continuous, flush level molded deck & cockpit liner• Molded fiberglass dash in Charcoal or Mocha w/Liquid Black panels, Ritchie® compass, Garmin® 54dv GPS color chartplotter, digital depth sounder, illuminated waterproof accessory rocker switches w/E-T-A® circuit breakers, auxiliary 12V outlet, USB charing port, tilt wheel in leather wrapped stainless & lockable under-dash storage compartment• Mercury DTS w/SmartCraft VesselView™ or Volvo EVC w/7” engine display• Electronic shift & throttle control • Safety ignition tether & Bennett tab switches w/indicators• Clarion dash-mounted stereo control, iPod/MP3 port, eight 61/2˝speakers w/600W stereo amplification, polished stainless grilles & lighted subwoofer• Three dual USB charging ports – two in aft cockpit & one in bow• 24 polished stainless drink holders• Cockpit/swim platform blue/white LED courtesy lights w/remote • Integral 316L safety rails• Weather-resistant cockpit seating featuring PreFixx® coating, Tenara® element-resistant thread, DriFast® foam & StarLite® XL synthetic marine panel construction • Dual position helm & companion seats• Modular bow seating/sunpad system w/removeable seat bottom• Double-wide forward facing bow seating w/armrest w/Corian tops & filler cushions• Under-cushion bow storage w/171/2” Igloo® cooler & trash container• Bow in-floor storage• Portside gear storage locker • Dedicated portside storage locker for bow filler cushions• Forward in-floor wakeboard/ski storage• Dedicated acrylic wind breaker panel• Color-coordinated molded wetbar w/integrated sink, Corian countertop, 120V/12V pullout cockpit refrigerator w/stainless front, trash container, integral 316L safety rail & fire extinguisher • Demand water system w/29-gallon capacity• Port lounge w/integrated under-seat storage & backrest locker w/line storage• U-shaped aft lounge seating w/storage• Color-coordinated dual-height cockpit table w/Corian top, filler cushion & four polished drink holders• Aft-facing sun lounge w/trunk storage & fenders (2 included) below & accessory outlet – choice of full length sunpad conversion or multi-position backrests• Disconnect switches for aux & start batteries• Battery parallel emergency switch• Woven cockpit mat• Pneumatic-assist transom door• Bimini top in color-coordinated non-fading Sunbrella® fabric w/Seamark™ vinyl undercoating
• Dash-integrated cabin door w/personal electronics storage compartment• Solid wood cabin entry steps• Light Cherry, Baltic Birch or Gray Wash woodgrain-finish flooring throughout • Ultraleather™ double-wide lounge seating• Custom décor pillows & draperies• Galley in high-gloss Bourbon Cherry, Ash or Wenge finish w/storage, full Corian countertop, concealed sink w/hot & cold faucet, 120V/12V pullout stainless refrigerator & brushed stainless microwave• Portside galley storage in high-gloss Bourbon Cherry, Ash or Wenge finish w/galley drawers & storage cupboard w/wastebasket & paper towel holder• Starboard cedar-lined hanging locker in high-gloss Bourbon Cherry, Ash or Wenge finish w/120V/12V electrical panels• Clarion® AM/FM stereo w/iPod/USB docking station, Bluetooth & two 61/2˝ speakers • Subscription-ready Sirius™ Satellite Radio• Dual USB charging port• Large sliding opaque window to cockpit• LED & accent lighting throughout cabin• Aft cabin full-size berth w/Sensus® memory foam mattress, pillow shams & full width storage• 120V water heater w/heat exchanger• Molded head compartment w/VacuFlush® head unit, 37-gallon holding tank & dockside pumpout, molded vanity, custom molded sink w/faucet, Corian countertop, retractable showerhead, exhaust fan & Light Cherry, Baltic Birch or Gray Wash woodgrain-finish flooring • Automatic cabin bilge pump w/high water alarm• Carbon monoxide detector
Imagine all of boating’s smartest ideas in one ultimate platform. It’s now arrived in the Formula 350 Crossover Bowrider. This smartly balanced combination of expanded bow and cabin space is the perfect crossover for all your boating ventures, taking you farther than ever before. The unique Formula CBR design extends the fun into the bow entertainment zone without giving up the ever important flush cockpit it.
The cabin is perfect for overnight trips or taking a break from the sun with stand-up headroom, high-end private aircraft galley styling, enclosed head, double settee and permanent, full-size memory foam bed. Of course, you know a good thing when you see it, so don’t overlook this smart sensation – absolutely the best today in all around boating for the fun of it.
Boats International is proud to offer NEWCOAST Financial Services to our customers. While some use their own banks or credit unions for finance, many of our clients new and old find comfort in using NEWCOAST as they offer:
- Quick approvals
- Competitive rates
- A Simple application process
- No-hassle closings
- Unsurpassed marine industry knowledge
- Personalized customer service
- Terms up to 20 years