2008 Rinker 320 Fiesta Vee
|2008 Rinker 320 Fresh Water Cooled
Engines: 2x Mercruiser 350 MAG MPI FWC (2×300 hp)
LOA 33’10″ 10.31 meter
Beam: 11’4″ 3.45 meter
Dead rise: 18 degrees
Weight: 12.360 pounds 5.606 kilo
Draft: 22″ 0.56 meter
Bridge clearance: 9’6″ 2.90 meter
Fuel: 165 gallons 625 liter
Fresh water: 51 gallons 193 liter
Holding tank: 47 gallons 178 liter
Runtime: 150 hours
Twin-350 MAG MPI FRESHWATER COOLED Mercruiser I/O’s Bravo III Duoprop drives. Hours: 150, equipped with all expensive options such as a 5 kW gas generator, recent 100 hr service, AC/Heat-12.000 BTU, Lowrance GPS Chart plotter and the extras goes on and on in this fully loaded cruiser.
The Rinker 320 is designed from the waterline up to deliver more entertainment space and accommodations. With over six feet of cabin headroom your guests will never feel cramped. She tops out at 42.7 MPH (37 knots). Best cruising speed is achieved at 27.5 MPH (23.89 knots) burning only 17 gallons an hour.
INSTALLED OPTIONS & EXTRAS
- Recent 100-hr Service
- Full Canvas
- Wood Floor in Cockpit
- Cockpit refrigerator
- Lowrance Global Map color GPS
- AC/Heat-12000 btu
- VacuFlush Electric Head
- Cockpit Fridge
- 5 kW gas generator- With sound shield & CO monitor
• Anchor roller-stainless steel with storage locker and cradle • 316 L stainless steel bow rail;rubrail and hardware throughout • Cleats-stainless steal • Curved; tinted safety glass with walk-thru windshield • Anchor Windlass (electric) :with 25lb. Plow anchor; 130′anchor line;30′ of chain • City water hook-up • Deck hatch-low profile with screen (3) • Fender garage with Super Guard Fenders (2) • Gel coat with “Pure White” base color and Stylized Chrome Rinker logo • Radar Arch-with spreader lights;speakers and TV antenna • Molded-in-steps to walk-thru windshield • Mooring line stoorage • “Pure White” arch color and Rinker identifier domes for radar arch • Self-bailing fiberglass cockpit liner w/snap-in carpet • Swim platform-extended with stainless steel boarding ladder & 2 pull-up cleats • Transom stereo remote-illuminated w/digital readout • Walk-thru deck access/Walk-thru transom with gate • Chrome accents on tape stripes • Foredeck sunpad • NMMA certified • Canvas-full enclosure “Seamark” with Bimini top (color cordinated) • with camper canvas • Chrome accents on tape stripes camper canvas • Chrome accents on tape stripes
INSTRUMENTS & CONTROLS
• 12-volt DC Power outlet • Anchor windlass controls • Automatic bilg pump (2) • Bilge Blower • “Butterscotch Burl” dash and helm accents • Compass and digital depth gauge • Complete backlit marine instrumentation • Electric engine cover hatch • Engine Synchronizers • Faria gauges with “jeweled” faces and stainless steel bezels • Horn-trumpet style • In-dash Lowrance color GPS • Rack-and-pinion power steering • Remote-controlled spotlight-rail mounted • Shift and throttle w/trim & tilt-in handle • Steering wheel-deluxe design with 5 position tilt • Stereo remote w/illuminated digital readout • Trim tab controls with LED indicators • VHF radio:with external speaker • Windsheild wiper(1)
• Deck hatch with screen(3) • Deluxe pillow package • Designer cabin fabrics;cushions and beadspreads • Hanging clothes storage • Indirect lighting • Privacy curtain • Opening port lights • Oversized mattress: • Reading lights • TV/DVD combo with/remote(LCD) • V-berth with storage and shelving
• 110-volt electric outlet • Aft cabin clothes storage • Deluxe pillow package • Designer cabin fabrics;cushions and bedspreads • Indirect lighting • Large sleeping berth • Mattress cover • Opening port light w/screen • Overnight bag storage • Oversized mattress • Privacy curtain
• AC/DC breaker Panel • Battery Switch and isolator • Battery Holders • Converter/battery charger(30amp) • Dockside power with 50′ cord and It’Shore Choice • Engine room lighting • Fuel shut-off valves • Generator with sound shield and CO monitor (5 KW)
COCKPIT & SUN LOUNGE
• 25 qt. Removable Igloo cooler • Appliances: • Built-in blender • 110-volt electric outlet • Chart holder • Cockpit galley w/sink & integrated trash container • Hot and cold transom shower • Drink holders-dual position stainless steel • Large cockpit storage • LED cockpit lights • “Matterhorn” Corian cockpit lids • Omnova Nautolex Vinyl with new accents and colors • Seating:-Aft bench seating(Full sized) • -Double-wide adjustable helm seat w/flip-up bolster • -Semi-circular port-side seating • Sliding cabin door with lock • Solid surface counter top(s)-Corian • Solution dyed;stain resistant;color matched carpet • Stowable acrylic snack table
• 12-volt DC outlet • 110-volt outlet • AC/Heat; 12000BTU • “Bethany” Corian with fiddle edge and hardware in cabinets • Brushed nickel color knobs;lights and hardware in cabinets • Clarion AM/FM CD stereo with;-sirius satellite;six disc CD changer;High power amplifier-speakers;cockpit remote controls with LED readout • Custom cabinetry and doors • Dinette table • “Dreamweaver” vinyl accents in hull sides and trim pieces • Entertainment cabinet • Formica with “Real Gloss”finish • Full sized couch folds into bed • Galley features:-stove:2-burner electric • Indirect lighting • Matching woodgrain panel inserts in cabin refrigerators • Mocha cabin carpet color and design • Reading lights • Refigerator/freezer(4.2) • Solid surface countertop-Corian • Stainless steal cabin door handles and thresholds • TV/DVD-flat screen with remote • U-shaped lounge/dinette seating;converts to double bed • Ventilating port lights with screens • Vinyl cabin cusions
• 100-volt electric outlet • Aluminum color frame and head door • AC/Heat vent in head • Holding tank capacity (45/170) • “Perko”chrome door knob on head door • Porcelain Bowl toilet:Electric”Quiet flush” • Shower • Sink and Vanity:with full-length mirror • with regular mirror • Solid surface counter top-Corian • Towel Bar • Ventilating port light with screen • Waste and fresh water level gauge • Water heater-11gal.with heat exchange
Boat Test Report for the Rinker 320 Excerpt:
“…the Fiesta Vee 320 comes fully loaded with all the comforts of home that you would normally pay extra for. A 5 KW generator and 12,000 BTU heat/air conditioning system are standard. It also boasts all the electronics that you could need and wish for, and the best part of all is that they are factory installed and integrated from the start.
In the dash you will find a depth finder, color GPS unit, VHF radio with remote speaker, and a remote stereo control.
The upgraded Sony AM/FM CD stereo unit is located in the galley, accompanied by other components that make it far superior to traditional sound systems.
An external 320-watt power amplifier makes all the difference in the world when it is time to rock the dock or start a beach party with loud but crisp music.
An XM Satellite Radio receives one hundred channels out to two hundred miles offshore, ensuring that you never run out of tunes, and there are six speakers and three control locations onboard, including one on the swim platform.
The cockpit and bridge area has spacious seating for up to 10 people and is a great place to host a party or socialize with family and friends. Under the serving bar, which includes a built-in trashcan and sink, you’ll find an automatic icemaker for drinks or a minibar-sized refrigerator. What’s more, a part of the serving counter is hinged and brings up a blender, mounted on the bottom side, wired and ready to go. The only decision you will have to make is Margarita or Pina Colada.
A locking, walk-through transom door – ideal for keeping toddlers and pets contained – separates the cockpit from the spacious swim platform. The transom area includes four thoughtful recessed holders for the included Super Guard fenders, a hot and cold shower, recessed four-step ladder, and pop up cleats at water level for tying off inflatables. Weaver Snap Davits are also built into the swim platform for the optional dinghy package.
Upon reaching port, mariners will notice that the Fiesta Vee 320 has even more useful surprises, such as a remote-controlled searchlight for spotting aids to navigation, an electric anchor windlass, and a full camping canvas package.
Down below, the cabin sleeps six and the forward and aft sleeping berths are separated from the salon with privacy curtains. The galley/dinette area boasts a refrigerator/freezer, two-burner electric stove, microwave oven and a 13-inch TV/DVD combination.
Our only complaint with the entire boat is that the galley sink is a bit small to clean pots and pans in, and the faucet does not extend to wash big items. Of course, the shower head could be used for filling large containers in a pinch, but you probably will be having so much fun aboard this boat that you won’t be doing much heavy cooking and cleaning anyway.
At the touch of a button, the entire transom and aft bench seat tilts hydraulically, affording unimpeded access to all parts of the engine bay. The unit we tested featured the standard, twin Volvo Penta 5.0 liter engines, which propelled the six-ton cruiser to a top speed of 42.7 mph.
What impressed me most though, was that at a cruising speed of 27.5 miles per hour, the 320′s twin engines sipped just 17 gallons per hour collectively. This translates into a range in excess of 250 miles, which is more than most weekend cruisers will ever need or desire.”
Captain’s Report Boattest by John Cacciutti
CONTACT ME ABOUT THIS BOAT PLEASE
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS / SHIPPING / CE-CERTIFICATION
|SHIP TO AUSTRALIA||DELIVERY TO CANADA||SHIP TO MIDDLE-EAST||SHIP TO EUROPE|
|Competitive Trucking Prices
Please call us for a Quote.
Port Said, Egypt
Jebel Ali, UAE
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Mina Salman, Bahrain
St. Petersburg, Russia
Le Havre, France
|Delivery to Asia, South America, and Central America, and other destinations is also available. We are licensed and bonded by the Federal Maritime Commission as an NVOCC – meaning that we have in-house control of shipping with exclusive contracts which means no middlemen – i.e. very competitive shipping prices.|
|We offer competitive rates on nationwide delivery to your door. Please contact us for an immediate quote.|
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR DETAILS ABOUT
Boats in Stock
|1992/2005 Fountain 47' - 3x 496 HO w/ LOW HOURS VERY CLEAN||$49,000.00|
|1999 Formula 41 PC 43'0"- TWIN CUMMINS DIESELS ONLY 350 HOURS||$98,900.00|
|2007 Monterey 330 SY - FULLY LOADED TEAK DECK ALL THE EXTRAS||UNDER CONTRACT|
|1999 Cruisers Yacht 3375 Express - NEW ENGINES INSTALLED '09||$49,800.00|
|2003 Sea Ray 320 Sundancer - T-VD 350 MAG MPI VD - 353 HRS||$67,900.00|
|2005 Bayliner 305 31 1/2' - LOADED CLEAN w/ AC + GENERATOR||$51,800.00|
|2006 Rinker 300 Fiesta Vee - SUPER CLEAN, 115 HOURS AC + GEN||$64,000.00|
|2003 Monterey 298 SS - FRESH UPDATED ENGINES '13||$57,000.00|
|2002 Sea Ray 290 Sun Sport - 2x350 MAG MPI - JUST SERVICED||UNDER CONTRACT|
|2005 Chaparral 290 Signature - LOW HOURS AC + GENERATOR||$56,800.00|
|2004 Grady White 282 Sailfish - T-225 YAMAHA 4-STROKE - LOADED||$74,800.00|
|2005 Sea Ray 270 Amberjack - 30' Cruiser w/ Sportfish Package||$38,900.00|
|1999 Bayliner 2655 REFURB. ENGINE - NEW COCKPIT UPHOLSTERY||$17,800.00|
|2005 Rinker 250 Fiesta Vee - 270 HP VOLVO PENTA LOW HOURS||$33,800.00|
|2004 Sea Ray 225 Weekender - FRESH SERVICE ALL EXTRAS||$22,800.00|
|2002 Leader 200 DC - CAT W/ TWIN 70 HP SUZUKI 4-STROKES||$17,800.00|
|1999 Leader 19' Center Console - T-Top & Trailer - Runs Great||$7,500.00|
|2007 Triumph 170 CC - Yamaha 70 hp Trailer + Bimini||$11,900.00|
|BOATS SOLD & SHIPPED WORLD-WIDE||DESTINATION|
|2004 Sea Ray 225 Weekender - FRESH SERVICE ALL EXTRAS||SWEDEN|
|2001 Sea Ray 230 Bowrider - HANDY MAN SPECIAL||PERU|
|2008 Rinker 320 Fiesta Vee 33'10" - 2x350 MAG MPI FWC 150 HRS||VIRGINIA|
|1995/2012 Luhrs 320 Open Tournament - UPDATED INSIDE & OUT||TEXAS|
|2004 Four Winns 328 Vista AC GENERATOR CAMPER LOADED||SWEDEN|
|1998 Mariah Z 275 Limited Edition - 7.4L Mercruiser 310 hp - clean boat||DALLAS, TX|
|2007 Sea Ray 240 Sundancer - AC CAMPER - FRESH DETAIL||DORAL, FL|
|2007 Larson 274 Cabrio - NEW MODEL W GENERATOR||UNITED KINGDOM|
|2003 Sea Ray 290 Bowrider - 2x350 MAG MPI - EXTREMELY CLEAN||ECUADOR|
|2009 Rinker 280 Express 31'- 129 HRS AC GENERATOR MINT||TAIWAN|
|2000 Chaparral 300 Signature - LOW HOURS AC GENERATOR||UKRAINE|
|2012 Glastron GS 249 - ONLY 41 HRS - SHOWROOM CONDITION||TAIWAN|
|2007 Sea Ray 185 - 4.3L MERCRUISER 190 hp ONLY 79 HOURS||RUSSIA|
|1999 Legacy 210 Center Console Sea Era - JOHNSON 150 HP||SWEDEN|
|2005 Triton 351 CC - ULTIMATE FISHING MACHINE||POMPANO BEACH|
|2002 Sea Ray 240/245 Sundancer - FRESH DETAIL w/ BRAVO III EFI||KAZAKHSTAN|
|2004 Pursuit 3070 Offshore - T-225 YAMAHA 4-STROKES LOADED||NICARAGUA|
|2006 Sea Ray 240/245 Sundancer - w/ WESTERBEKE GENERATOR||THAILAND|
|2003 Larson 310 Cabrio - ONLY 183 HRS - AC + GENERATOR||SWEDEN|
|2006 Rinker 300 Fiesta VEE - ONLY 75 HRS - DRY-STORED - GENERATOR||MAURITIUS|
|2007 Sea Ray 310/330/335 Sundancer - SHOWROOM CONDITION||MIAMI BEACH|
|2006 Sea Ray 185 Sport - GARAGE-KEPT. TRAILER INCL. 141 HRS||CANADA|
|2006 Sea Ray 290/325 Sundancer- 82 TOTAL HOURS - JUST DETAILED||ST. PETERSBURG|
|1998 Sport-Craft 211 WALKAROUND - Sleeps 2-3 - MERCURY 150||MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA|
|2007 Sea Ray 240/245 Sundancer - 246 HRS CAMPER CANVAS AC||RUSSIA|
|2008 Sea Ray 200 Sundeck - 93 HOURS $12,5K+ IN OPTIONS||CHILE|