2008 Rinker 320 Fiesta Vee
|2008 Rinker 320 Fresh Water Cooled
Engines: 2x Mercruiser 350 MAG MPI FWC (2×300 hp)
LOA 33’10” 10.31 meter
Beam: 11’4″ 3.45 meter
Dead rise: 18 degrees
Weight: 12.360 pounds 5.606 kilo
Draft: 22″ 0.56 meter
Bridge clearance: 9’6″ 2.90 meter
Fuel: 165 gallons 625 liter
Fresh water: 51 gallons 193 liter
Holding tank: 47 gallons 178 liter
Runtime: 150 hours
Twin-350 MAG MPI FRESHWATER COOLED Mercruiser I/O’s Bravo III Duoprop drives. Hours: 150, equipped with all expensive options such as a 5 kW gas generator, recent 100 hr service, AC/Heat-12.000 BTU, Lowrance GPS Chart plotter and the extras goes on and on in this fully loaded cruiser.
The Rinker 320 is designed from the waterline up to deliver more entertainment space and accommodations. With over six feet of cabin headroom your guests will never feel cramped. She tops out at 42.7 MPH (37 knots). Best cruising speed is achieved at 27.5 MPH (23.89 knots) burning only 17 gallons an hour.
INSTALLED OPTIONS & EXTRAS
- Recent 100-hr Service
- Full Canvas
- Wood Floor in Cockpit
- Cockpit refrigerator
- Lowrance Global Map color GPS
- AC/Heat-12000 btu
- VacuFlush Electric Head
- Cockpit Fridge
- 5 kW gas generator- With sound shield & CO monitor
• Anchor roller-stainless steel with storage locker and cradle • 316 L stainless steel bow rail;rubrail and hardware throughout • Cleats-stainless steal • Curved; tinted safety glass with walk-thru windshield • Anchor Windlass (electric) :with 25lb. Plow anchor; 130’anchor line;30′ of chain • City water hook-up • Deck hatch-low profile with screen (3) • Fender garage with Super Guard Fenders (2) • Gel coat with “Pure White” base color and Stylized Chrome Rinker logo • Radar Arch-with spreader lights;speakers and TV antenna • Molded-in-steps to walk-thru windshield • Mooring line stoorage • “Pure White” arch color and Rinker identifier domes for radar arch • Self-bailing fiberglass cockpit liner w/snap-in carpet • Swim platform-extended with stainless steel boarding ladder & 2 pull-up cleats • Transom stereo remote-illuminated w/digital readout • Walk-thru deck access/Walk-thru transom with gate • Chrome accents on tape stripes • Foredeck sunpad • NMMA certified • Canvas-full enclosure “Seamark” with Bimini top (color cordinated) • with camper canvas • Chrome accents on tape stripes camper canvas • Chrome accents on tape stripes
INSTRUMENTS & CONTROLS
• 12-volt DC Power outlet • Anchor windlass controls • Automatic bilg pump (2) • Bilge Blower • “Butterscotch Burl” dash and helm accents • Compass and digital depth gauge • Complete backlit marine instrumentation • Electric engine cover hatch • Engine Synchronizers • Faria gauges with “jeweled” faces and stainless steel bezels • Horn-trumpet style • In-dash Lowrance color GPS • Rack-and-pinion power steering • Remote-controlled spotlight-rail mounted • Shift and throttle w/trim & tilt-in handle • Steering wheel-deluxe design with 5 position tilt • Stereo remote w/illuminated digital readout • Trim tab controls with LED indicators • VHF radio:with external speaker • Windsheild wiper(1)
• Deck hatch with screen(3) • Deluxe pillow package • Designer cabin fabrics;cushions and beadspreads • Hanging clothes storage • Indirect lighting • Privacy curtain • Opening port lights • Oversized mattress: • Reading lights • TV/DVD combo with/remote(LCD) • V-berth with storage and shelving
• 110-volt electric outlet • Aft cabin clothes storage • Deluxe pillow package • Designer cabin fabrics;cushions and bedspreads • Indirect lighting • Large sleeping berth • Mattress cover • Opening port light w/screen • Overnight bag storage • Oversized mattress • Privacy curtain
• AC/DC breaker Panel • Battery Switch and isolator • Battery Holders • Converter/battery charger(30amp) • Dockside power with 50′ cord and It’Shore Choice • Engine room lighting • Fuel shut-off valves • Generator with sound shield and CO monitor (5 KW)
COCKPIT & SUN LOUNGE
• 25 qt. Removable Igloo cooler • Appliances: • Built-in blender • 110-volt electric outlet • Chart holder • Cockpit galley w/sink & integrated trash container • Hot and cold transom shower • Drink holders-dual position stainless steel • Large cockpit storage • LED cockpit lights • “Matterhorn” Corian cockpit lids • Omnova Nautolex Vinyl with new accents and colors • Seating:-Aft bench seating(Full sized) • -Double-wide adjustable helm seat w/flip-up bolster • -Semi-circular port-side seating • Sliding cabin door with lock • Solid surface counter top(s)-Corian • Solution dyed;stain resistant;color matched carpet • Stowable acrylic snack table
• 12-volt DC outlet • 110-volt outlet • AC/Heat; 12000BTU • “Bethany” Corian with fiddle edge and hardware in cabinets • Brushed nickel color knobs;lights and hardware in cabinets • Clarion AM/FM CD stereo with;-sirius satellite;six disc CD changer;High power amplifier-speakers;cockpit remote controls with LED readout • Custom cabinetry and doors • Dinette table • “Dreamweaver” vinyl accents in hull sides and trim pieces • Entertainment cabinet • Formica with “Real Gloss”finish • Full sized couch folds into bed • Galley features:-stove:2-burner electric • Indirect lighting • Matching woodgrain panel inserts in cabin refrigerators • Mocha cabin carpet color and design • Reading lights • Refigerator/freezer(4.2) • Solid surface countertop-Corian • Stainless steal cabin door handles and thresholds • TV/DVD-flat screen with remote • U-shaped lounge/dinette seating;converts to double bed • Ventilating port lights with screens • Vinyl cabin cusions
• 100-volt electric outlet • Aluminum color frame and head door • AC/Heat vent in head • Holding tank capacity (45/170) • “Perko”chrome door knob on head door • Porcelain Bowl toilet:Electric”Quiet flush” • Shower • Sink and Vanity:with full-length mirror • with regular mirror • Solid surface counter top-Corian • Towel Bar • Ventilating port light with screen • Waste and fresh water level gauge • Water heater-11gal.with heat exchange
Boat Test Report for the Rinker 320 Excerpt:
“…the Fiesta Vee 320 comes fully loaded with all the comforts of home that you would normally pay extra for. A 5 KW generator and 12,000 BTU heat/air conditioning system are standard. It also boasts all the electronics that you could need and wish for, and the best part of all is that they are factory installed and integrated from the start.
In the dash you will find a depth finder, color GPS unit, VHF radio with remote speaker, and a remote stereo control.
The upgraded Sony AM/FM CD stereo unit is located in the galley, accompanied by other components that make it far superior to traditional sound systems.
An external 320-watt power amplifier makes all the difference in the world when it is time to rock the dock or start a beach party with loud but crisp music.
An XM Satellite Radio receives one hundred channels out to two hundred miles offshore, ensuring that you never run out of tunes, and there are six speakers and three control locations onboard, including one on the swim platform.
The cockpit and bridge area has spacious seating for up to 10 people and is a great place to host a party or socialize with family and friends. Under the serving bar, which includes a built-in trashcan and sink, you’ll find an automatic icemaker for drinks or a minibar-sized refrigerator. What’s more, a part of the serving counter is hinged and brings up a blender, mounted on the bottom side, wired and ready to go. The only decision you will have to make is Margarita or Pina Colada.
A locking, walk-through transom door – ideal for keeping toddlers and pets contained – separates the cockpit from the spacious swim platform. The transom area includes four thoughtful recessed holders for the included Super Guard fenders, a hot and cold shower, recessed four-step ladder, and pop up cleats at water level for tying off inflatables. Weaver Snap Davits are also built into the swim platform for the optional dinghy package.
Upon reaching port, mariners will notice that the Fiesta Vee 320 has even more useful surprises, such as a remote-controlled searchlight for spotting aids to navigation, an electric anchor windlass, and a full camping canvas package.
Down below, the cabin sleeps six and the forward and aft sleeping berths are separated from the salon with privacy curtains. The galley/dinette area boasts a refrigerator/freezer, two-burner electric stove, microwave oven and a 13-inch TV/DVD combination.
Our only complaint with the entire boat is that the galley sink is a bit small to clean pots and pans in, and the faucet does not extend to wash big items. Of course, the shower head could be used for filling large containers in a pinch, but you probably will be having so much fun aboard this boat that you won’t be doing much heavy cooking and cleaning anyway.
At the touch of a button, the entire transom and aft bench seat tilts hydraulically, affording unimpeded access to all parts of the engine bay. The unit we tested featured the standard, twin Volvo Penta 5.0 liter engines, which propelled the six-ton cruiser to a top speed of 42.7 mph.
What impressed me most though, was that at a cruising speed of 27.5 miles per hour, the 320’s twin engines sipped just 17 gallons per hour collectively. This translates into a range in excess of 250 miles, which is more than most weekend cruisers will ever need or desire.”
Captain’s Report Boattest by John Cacciutti
CONTACT ME ABOUT THIS BOAT PLEASE
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS / SHIPPING / CE-CERTIFICATION
|SHIP TO AUSTRALIA||DELIVERY TO CANADA||SHIP TO MIDDLE-EAST||SHIP TO EUROPE|
|Competitive Trucking Prices
Please call us for a Quote.
Port Said, Egypt
Jebel Ali, UAE
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Mina Salman, Bahrain
St. Petersburg, Russia
Le Havre, France
|Delivery to Asia, South America, and Central America, and other destinations is also available. We are licensed and bonded by the Federal Maritime Commission as an NVOCC – meaning that we have in-house control of shipping with exclusive contracts which means no middlemen – i.e. very competitive shipping prices.|
|We offer competitive rates on nationwide delivery to your door. Please contact us for an immediate quote.|
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR DETAILS ABOUT
Boats in Stock
|2004 HUNTER 386 - w/ YANMAR DIESEL - FULLY LOADED||$87,900.00|
|2008 FORMULA 383 FASTECH - T-525 MERCURY RACING XR ITS||$119.00.00|
|2012 SEA RAY 350 SUNDANCER - 2x375 HP AXIUS - ONLY 120 HOURS||$199,000.00|
|2010 SEA RAY 330 SUNDANCER - 2x350 MAG MPI AXIUS 174 HRS||INCOMING|
|2003 SEA RAY 320 SUNDANCER - 2x320 HP V-DRIVES AC + GEN||$62,900.00|
|1998 SEA RAY 330 SUNDANCER - 35'10" T-7.4 MPI V-DRIVES FRESH||$36,800.00|
|2001 SEA RAY 310 SUNDANCER (33'10") - 350 MAG V-DRIVES||$37,500.00|
|2008 REGAL 3060 EXPRESS - 2x300 HP VOLVO PENTA ONLY 33 HOURS||$79,800.00|
|2003 SEA RAY 290/325 AMBERJACK - 2x 350 MAG MPI - GENSET||$47,900.00|
|2006 RINKER 300 EXPRESS - 2X 5.0L MPI MERCRUISER GENSET||$47,000.00|
|2007 LARSON 274 CABRIO - 320 HP VOLVO AC GENERATOR||$38,800.00|
|2008 FOUR WINNS V248 - VOLVO PENTA 5.0 GXI DPS 205 HRS||$36,000.00|
|2010 RINKER 246 CAPTIVA - LIKE NEW ALWAYS DRY-STORED||$36,000.00|
|2004 CHAPARRAL 240 SIGNATURE - VOLVO PENTA 280 HP VERY CLEAN||$27,900.00|
|2005 SEA RAY 240 SUNDECK - 5.0L MERCRUISER MPI BRAVO III||$29,500.00|
|2001 SEA RAY 240 SUNDANCER - FRESHWATER BOAT FR ORLANDO||INCOMING|
|2008 COBIA 206 CC - F150 YAMAHA ONLY 135 HRS||$28,500.00|
|2002 LEADER 200 DC - CATAMARAN w/ T-70 SUZUKI FOUR-STROKES||$17,800.00|
|2005 CHRIS CRAFT SPEEDSTER - 270 HP VOLVO PENTA SX-DRIVE||$29,800.00|
|RECENT BOATS/PLANES SOLD & SHIPPED WORLDWIDE||DESTINATION|
|2004 CHAPARRAL 290 SIGNATURE - 2x 5.0 VOLVO PENTA DPS||PALM CITY|
|2004 GRADY WHITE 282 SPORTFISH - T-225 YAMAHA 4-STROKE||BOYNTON BEACH|
|2008 SEA DOO 150 SPEEDSTER - ROTAX 4-STROKE JET 29 HOURS||OMAN|
|2011 MERIDIAN 441 S 47' - 2x 480 HP CUMMINS + ZEUS + HARDTOP||MARCO ISLAND|
|2006 SEA RAY 290/325 SUNDANCER - 2x4.3 MPI - GENERATOR||SWEDEN|
|2006 REGAL 3880/4080 FLYBRIDGE - 2x440 HP DIESELS 230 HRS||CONNECTICUT|
|2005 SEASWIRL 2601 WA STRIPER - T-150 YAMAHA FOUR-STROKE||AUSTRALIA|
|2006 FORMULA 40 PC - T-VOLVO PENTA IPS DIESELs HARD TOP||DORAL|
|2003 MAXUM 3700 SY - 2x 8.1L MERCRUISER LOADED||OMAN|
|2006 SEA RAY 270 SUNDECK - 496 MAG MPI - 375 HP||CYPRUS|
|2007 REGAL 2565 WINDOW EXPRESS - VOLVO PENTA 270 HP||ABU DHABI|
|2009 SEA RAY 205 SPORT - 21' 5.0L V8 - ONLY 185 HRS||GUATEMALA|
|2006 SEA RAY 240 SUNDECK - MERCRUISER V8 260 HP||COSTA RICA|
|2008 SEA RAY 280/315 SUNDANCER - AC GEN BOW THRUSTER||DUBAI|
|1989 VIKING 57 CONVERTIBLE - UPDATED & LOADED||BOSTON|
|2008 CROWNLINE 180 BR - 135 HP MERCRUISER - 67 HRS||GERMANY|
|2005 FORMULA 280 SS - T-260 HP MPI BRAVO III||OMAN|
|2005 REGAL 2650 CUDDY - V8 VOLVO PENTA DPS||THAILAND|
|2005 RINKER 232 CAPTIVA - VOLVO PENTA 5.7 GI UPDATED||HONG KONG|
|||2004 MONTEREY 268SC - CUDDY CABIN - 350 MAG MPI||LEBANON|
|2004 SEA RAY 185 BR - FRESHWATER BOAT 4.3L||CHILE|
|1999 LEADER 190 CC - T-TOP + TRAILER||LIBYA|
|2005 SEA RAY 270 AMBERJACK- 30' 350 MAG MPI ARCH CLEAN BOAT||ECUADOR|
|2007 Rinker 400 Express Cruiser 41'6" - LOW HOURS LOADED HARDTOP||TAIWAN|
|2008 Regal 2565 Window Express - FRESHWATER BOAT fr ORLANDO||SOUTH KOREA|
|2004 Pursuit 3070 Offshore - T-225 YAMAHA 4-STROKES LOADED||NICARAGUA|